menu spec patch and test suite bug

Havoc Pennington hp at redhat.com
Fri Oct 24 02:42:38 EEST 2003

Hi,

Attached patch clarifies the exact algorithm for <Move> elements.
Let me know if this isn't how others would have clarified it. ;-) I'll
commit in a couple days otherwise.

Also, test "f" in the menu test suite seems wrong to me. I believe the
correct "result" file is:

Games/BoardGame/        gataxx.desktop
/tmp/menutestdir/xdg_data_dir/applications/gataxx.desktop
Games/BoardGame/        mahjongg.desktop
/tmp/menutestdir/xdg_data_dir/applications/mahjongg.desktop
Games/  freecell.desktop
/tmp/menutestdir/xdg_data_dir/applications/freecell.desktop
Games/  glines.desktop
/tmp/menutestdir/xdg_data_dir/applications/glines.desktop

Havoc