hal draft spec

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Wed Sep 17 02:17:59 EEST 2003

On Sun, 2003-09-14 at 17:09, Dave Malcolm wrote:
> It looks like you're doing the spec in DocBook, from which you're
> generating the HTML.  Please can you add the DocBook source to the
> website as well!  (preferably XML rather than SGML)  That way we can
> post patches for the spec to this list.

Patches are indeed welcome! Currently it is SGML, but I don't care much
if it is changed to XML at some point.

In either case, both the source and spec is now in CVS at
pdx.freedesktop.org at /cvs/hal (module hal and module hal-spec
respectively) and I have placed a link to the SGML source of the current
spec.

Cheers,
David