pkg-config search path

Havoc Pennington hp at redhat.com
Wed Sep 24 23:14:44 EEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-24 at 15:55, Owen Taylor wrote:
> Eek. We apparently had a product for it on bugzilla.gnome.org, I
> guess for lack of a better place. I had forgotten about that.
>
> I'm not sure that trying to move the bugs over makes sense .. it's
> theoretically possible, but would require someone with a few
> hours of time and access to at least the freedesktop.org bugzilla

IIRC there aren't too many bugs and they often boil down to "internal
GLib 1.2.8 copy doesn't build on certain platforms"

I'd rather have it on freedesktop.org eventually, though I agree I'm not
going to have time to move the bugs for the moment, we could always just
start putting new ones on freedesktop.

Havoc