keyboard shortcuts

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Aug 11 21:38:07 EEST 2004

Am Wednesday 11 August 2004 19:51 schrieb Claes Holmerson:

Hi Claes,

> > 1. Text selection with the keyboard makes only sense after using the
> > _mouse_ to explicitly put the focus on the text area.
>
> I don't understand what you mean here. Surely text selection with the
> keyboard is useful also when focus has been put there by other means, such
> as tabbing?

Yes, your usage pattern is very reasonable. The rule would be if there is
focus on the text e.g via a mouse click do text selection in all other cases
switch tabs.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de