keyboard shortcuts

Maciej Katafiasz mnews22 at wp.pl
Fri Aug 13 00:28:40 EEST 2004

Dnia 11-08-2004, śro o godzinie 21:27 +0200, David Faure napisał(a):
> I don't think there's a simple solution to this (do our keyboards have not enough keys?)
> and I don't think this is a topic for xdg@ either (it's not even standardized within
> KDE applications yet, how could it be standardized across different environments?)

Again, why not Ctrl+PgUp/Dn ? They already work in almost all apps,
including mozilla, and they don't really conflict with anything (well,
ok, it conflicts with mc's "dir up", and with emacs' scroll-buffer-
{left,right}, but the latter isn't really conflict. Noone uses it
anyway ;)

Cheers,
Maciej

--