Problem with new page on fd.org

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Sun Feb 1 16:33:13 EET 2004

On Sun, Feb 01, 2004 at 03:48:45PM +0100, C. Gatzemeier wrote:
> Additional information about unreachable fd.o
>
> > No, I cannot see any page of fd.o except the mail archive when accesing
> > with google.
> > See sceenshot if you don't believe me: http://souchay.net/divers/fdo.png
> >
> > nslookup:
> > Non-authoritative answer:
> > Name:   freedesktop.org
> > Address: 131.252.208.82
> >
> > Hope this helps.

That DNS answer is completely correct.

> > Note: it's been a while that I can't see fd.o... more than one month.

All you have there is a 403 for /Main/CFG - have you got anything else?
Can you access the main site? You could also have just given us the
error, instead of a mammoth screenshot.

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel at fooishbar.org>
"The programs are documented fully by _The Rise and Fall of a Fooish Bar_,