Trying to compile the freedesktop.org xserver

Noah Levitt nlevitt at columbia.edu
Fri Feb 6 01:54:25 EET 2004

Hi,

Did you try starting over with a fresh checkout? I ran into
the same problem the other day with Xft, and it took a fresh
checkout to make it work.

We should add a version check in autogen.sh for the packages
that use -version-number (autereconf doesn't seem to have a
mechanism for version checks).

Noah