[MonoDevelop] C# source files mime-type with gnome 2.6

Jeroen Zwartepoorte jeroen at xs4all.nl
Thu Feb 26 14:56:29 EET 2004

Hi,

I've already filed a bug against shared-mime-info at freedesktop.org
about this. GNOME 2.4 defines a mime-type of "text/x-csharp" for .cs
files. This is in line with the mime-types for .java files (text/x-
java).

The mime-type used for C# files in gnome-icon-theme is text/x-csharpsrc,
but since a .cs is always a source file (and there are no other source
files), this seems wrong (also filed a bug for that).

Regards,

Jeroen