More on hotplug issue w/HAL

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Thu Jan 8 01:29:53 EET 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 15:52, Matthew Mastracci wrote:
> David Zeuthen wrote:
>
> > This makes sense, I'll add this tonight unless you already have a patch
> > for it?
>
> Unfortunately, my patch right now just uses the entire SCSI bus address
> (from the and places it in scsi_device.lun.  It works, but I don't
> believe that it is a complete solution:
>
>      ds_property_set_string(d, "scsi_device.lun",
> class_device->sysdevice->bus_id);

I've added the scsi_host.host and scsi_device.[host,bus,target,lun]
properties and these are being used in the UDI computations. You
wouldn't happen to be using a multi-lun device?

Disregarding media detection for a while, does all your devices show up
with the latest CVS version?

Many thanks,
David