Application information

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 22:47:09 EEST 2004

Hello list -

I probably should have lurked for a little while longer before posting
this, but I'm looking for some quick feedback.

I've been working on a system for attatching .desktop file information
in the key=value pairs that filesystems with rich metadata posess. I'm
working on a file manager (slowly but surely) that is very dependent
on such a system. I'd like to see this standerdized for the obvious
reasons.

Before I post my current ideas, would people on the list be
interested, and would the list be an appropriate place to discuss?

Thanks,

Erik