[admin] Moderation, ownership

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Sun Mar 14 17:57:25 EET 2004

Hi guys,
I went through tonight and moderated the list. As it hadn't been done
since about the 24th of January, it took a while, and you all just got
mailbombed. Sorry. It's not just the lists being lagged.

To prevent this from happening in future, I added myself as an owner of
the list, so I'll get harassed about its messages queued up for
moderation.

Cheers!
:) d

(only 29 out of >350 were legit ... grr)

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel at fooishbar.org>
"The programs are documented fully by _The Rise and Fall of a Fooish Bar_,