Redrawing problems with IGP 340M

Alexander Larsson alexl at redhat.com
Wed May 26 09:07:10 EEST 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 13:29, Matthew East wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am having some extremely irritating problems. I will try to describe
> them. When I open a gnome terminal in full screen and scroll down
> slowly, many of the characters are obscured. Often when using
> openoffice.org writer lines and shapes remain on the screen longer than
> they should, and I have to scroll up and down the page to get rid of
> them. When dragging a box across the gnome desktop with my mouse the
> mouse pointer arrives much faster than the shaded box.

This mailing list is for developers of various free desktops to discuss
and create common standards. There is likely a better mailing list
somewhere where you will get a better answer for your problem.

                   alexl at redhat.com    alla at lysator.liu.se
He's an underprivileged misogynist ex-con looking for a cure to the poison
coursing through his veins. She's a strong-willed blonde traffic cop from a
different time and place. They fight crime!