Trash specification, version 0.1

David Faure dfaure at trolltech.com
Fri Sep 3 15:15:45 EEST 2004

On Friday 03 September 2004 14:06, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> Yes. That is why when viewing /usr/share/mimelnk/image in Nautilus you
> get a bunch of icons all called "No name". I know this isn't a huge
> problem for kde, and its not likely to be a huge problem for gnome users
> either. However, I don't see the advantage of allowing this problem to
> show up at all.

OK, well, we'll move away from mimetype desktop files in KDE4
(thanks to the shared mimetype standard), and probably away from
service desktop files too (Waldo: this is another reason for it),
so I guess the problem will be solved in due course.

OK for [Trash Info] then. AFAICS it means we should register a new mimetype
for it (application/x-trashinfo), in the shared mimetype database, right?