DConf Database Suggestion

Philip Van Hoof spamfrommailing at freax.org
Fri Apr 15 01:00:10 EEST 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-11 at 22:13 +0200, Waldo Bastian wrote:

> > > KDE's Waldo's requirements are on his blog
> > > http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/view/961

For those people who are heavily interested in this D-Conf stuff and
just can't stop reading threads and opinions (you must be really insane,
but okay): These are afaik all the blogs about this topic sequenced
chronological:

http://aseigo.blogspot.com/2005/04/stupidity-of-dconf.html
http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/view/961
http://aseigo.blogspot.com/2005/04/its-not-virtues-stupid-or-more-d-conf.html