xdg Digest, Vol 21, Issue 6

srinivasa bp nanuseena at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 07:13:00 EET 2005

Hi all I am thinking about developing a desktop environment for linux[  For personal interest  Dont ask why one more etc etc !!!]

  Can anyone suggest how can i start !!! i Know Qt and want to know how to start . What are the other Api's which i need to learn.

  How to go about it

  Eg. If i drag and drop a file i am thinking of callling a
  >>> cp "source" "destination"
  in terminal .

  But for increasing volume i dont know how to do so in command line

  Is there any Api for doing all these thingS ... Plese help me Geeks!!!

  I need it badly !!!

  Srinivas