Proposal and RFC: Introducing DAL, the "Desktop Abstraction Layer"

Ikke eikke at eikke.com
Thu Jan 13 16:34:35 EET 2005

On Thu, 2005-01-13 at 15:24 +0100, Marcin Krzyzanowski wrote:
> Take a look at http://ofi.hakore.com
> this is exactly what I've been thinking about when I did it as a proof
> of concept with OFI.

Hi,

I read your README file. The concept looks quite similar indeed, only
DAL wouldn't be IM -centered. I know a lot of examples I give are
IM-related, but thats just because its not so easy to find others for
now (the idea came out of an IM application...)

Your experiences while writing OFI can be very usefull of course.

Regards,

Ikke