RFC: Autostart spec, second draft

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Thu Jul 14 17:45:07 EEST 2005

Waldo Bastian wrote:
>On Thursday 14 July 2005 15:49, Thiago Macieira wrote:
>> Waldo Bastian wrote:
>> >Autostart Directories
>> >
>> > [...]
>> >
>> >If the same filename is located under multiple Autostart Directories
>> > only the file under the most important directory should be used.

>> In KDE we have the Kiosk-mode flags: setting a previous file to
>> Immutable [$i] makes any override impossible. I wonder if anything
>> similar could be applied here.
>
>KDE could implement it like that but I don't think we need to burden the
> spec with that.

Only if not explicitly forbidden by the spec. Currently, it says "should"
and in lowercase, so it wouldn't be a problem.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

4. And æfter se scieppend ingelogode, he wrát "cenn", ac eala! se
rihtendgesamnung andswarode "cenn: ne wát hú cennan 'eall'. Ástynt."