Menu addition.

George Farris farrisg at cc.mala.bc.ca
Fri Mar 11 01:49:35 EET 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-10 at 15:42 -0800, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
>
> > Far too obscure?  What exactly is obscure about it.
>
> Its a niche market thingy hich doesnt require a top
> level entry in the menu system.  Doesnt mean that it
> isnt useful or interesting to people who use it

Well I as I said I don't really have a problem with that but where in
the menu system should these kind of apps go then?  It is my
understanding that the menu wouldn't show up unless it was populated
with something, right?

George Farris   farrisg at mala.bc.ca
Malaspina University-College

As with the rail barons of the past:
There is no reason why the computer industry should have to put up
with 'private standards' any longer. The word 'incompatible' is a
dirty word. It's time to run those who insist on using it out of the
business.