[PROPOSAL] Desktop Bookmarks

Emmanuele Bassi ebassi at gmail.com
Tue May 10 13:55:50 EEST 2005

On 5/10/05, Daniel Veillard <veillard at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 12:42:09PM +0200, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
> > On the other hand, desktop bookmarks are used mainly for local stuff,
> > like recently used files or directories.
>
>   If you think that the desktop should focuse primarilly on local files
> and make web resources second class resources, then I suggest that you're
> building a desktop for the 90's and not for modern workload. Time for a
> reality check...

I'm using heuristics for what I have around me on my workplace.
That's why I asked for opinions: heuristics aren't supposed to be
valid everytime. ;-)

Kind regards,
 Emmanuele.

--
It is against the grain of modern education to teach children to program.
What fun is there in making plans, acquiring discipline in organizing