Tango

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Sat Nov 5 02:31:23 PST 2005

Am Samstag, 5. November 2005 01:38 schrieb Brian J. Tarricone:
> On 11/4/2005 2:22 AM, Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> OH yeah.  I'm not sure where that came from.  I'm more interested in the
> icon *naming* portion.

That's what we are interested in as well. But to avoid confusion maybe we
should just refer to it as "freedesktop common icon name specification"?

> My graphic design skills are nil, anyway.
> AFAIK, we (Xfce) will continue to ship with our icon theme that we've
> been using since 4.2.  We like it and are happy ^_^.

I think the icon theme visually gets the message across of a simple and easy
to use desktop system that avoids any unnecessary bells and whistles.
Reminds me a bit of Mac OS 9. Good choice, imho.

Best Regards,

	Torsten Rahn