No icon for edit-rename in icon-theme-spec

DaveMDS list at gurumeditation.it
Sat Nov 19 13:06:00 PST 2005

Hi,
I can't find (nor in tango nor in the theme-specification) an icon for a
rename operation.
I think that an icon "actions/edit-rename" is a must-have in a theme and
I can't make
an application that use some icon from theme-spec and some other no.
So the question is:
it's possible to add icon to the theme-spec? how?
do you agree with me that edit-rename is a must-have icon?

You can take a look at the FileManager I'm working on at
martinifm.sf.net
...I also need some tester for the next release  ;)

Thanks a lot
Dave Andreoli