xdg list address

Rodney Dawes dobey at novell.com
Tue Oct 18 11:18:53 PDT 2005

Your filter should match the list headers, not To, for mailing lists.
I would recommend matching the contents of the X-BeenThere or List-ID
headers. Filtering mailing lists based on Recipients headers is in
general going to have cases where it fails.

:0:
.Freedesktop\ XDG/

This is the rule I'm using in my procmailrc. It caught the mail in
question just fine.

-- dobey