.desktop files with relative icons ?

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Mon Aug 28 08:42:15 PDT 2006

If implementations other than KDE have implement/intent to implement this as well it can be added to the Desktop Entry Spec, yes.

Waldo Bastian
Linux Client Architect - Client Linux Foundation Technology
Channel Platform Solutions Group
Intel Corporation - http://www.intel.com/opensource
OSDL DTL Tech Board Chairman