Please improve/clarify the Icon Theme Specification

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Thu Jun 8 02:25:57 EEST 2006

Great feedback, thanks. Regardless of which proposed changes will get
adopted I would like to express a strong desire for the directory
structure to remain unchanged.

Waldo Bastian
Linux Client Architect - Client Linux Foundation Technology
Channel Platform Solutions Group
Intel Corporation - http://www.intel.com/go/linux
OSDL DTL Tech Board Chairman