xfce and legacy-icon-mapping.xml

Rodney Dawes dobey at novell.com
Wed May 10 18:45:46 EEST 2006

It looks like you made a couple mistakes in your patch. You've linked
xfce4-settings and xfce-system-settings to the same icon. And on top
of that, you linked those two icons to two different icon names, which
means that they would conflict.

I presume that you meant xfce4-settings to be a link to the
preferences-desktop category (rather than applications-system), and
for xfce-system-settings to point to preferences-system. With these
changes, I have the attached patch that I am willing to commit, if
you can verify these links.

Thanks for the work.

-- dobey