Emulator should have related categories of both system and game.

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Tue Sep 5 08:33:49 EEST 2006

Thanks for pointing this out. I am about to make some editorial changes
to the appendix with categories and will include your change as well.

Waldo Bastian
Linux Client Architect - Client Linux Foundation Technology
Channel Platform Solutions Group
Intel Corporation - http://www.intel.com/opensource
OSDL DTL Tech Board Chairman