Fwd: Question on icon theme

Christopher R. Parr fosstux at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 02:20:45 PST 2007

I'm a registered User - I'll try to add a new page. But what should it be
called?

Christopher

--
Windows = a 64 bit rewrite for a 32 bit extension to a 16 bit GUI on an
8 bit OS written for a 4 bit architecture by a 2 bit company who can't

crparr.net, aglug.net, glass-theme.net, forums.glass-theme.net,
lila-center.info, forums.lila-center.info, parrix.net