couple questions about menu spec

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Mon Jun 11 15:59:21 PDT 2007

The general problem with adding a main category is that on many older
distributions that do not support such new main category yet, desktop
files that use this new main category will not be shown at all.

There is not really a good upgrade path.

Cheers,
Waldo

Intel Corporation - Platform Software Engineering, UMG - Hillsboro,
Oregon