storage location for common user directories

Alexander Larsson alexl at redhat.com
Mon Mar 12 01:29:02 PDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-03-10 at 12:09 +0100, Sébastien GRIPON wrote:

> Furthermore, this specification should tell what is the naming
> convention for user directories and where they are stored. Do
> directories in the default config files in CVS repository of this tool
> are the one the community want ? If so, they must be added to the
> specification.

There seemed to be a general consensus on it. I added a few things
people wanted, and there was no complaints about the defaults.

> I will continue my specification to pinpoint these issues and add a
> reference to the tool specification.

I'm not sure why we would need a new page just to point out the first
one.

 Alexander Larsson                                            Red Hat,
Inc
                   alexl at redhat.com    alla at lysator.liu.se
He's a deeply religious skateboarding Green Beret fleeing from a secret
government programme. She's a provocative mutant safe cracker who dreams
of
becoming Elvis. They fight crime!