Xesam meta-meta-data spec needs attention.

jamie jamiemcc at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed May 2 15:46:15 EEST 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-02 at 14:13 +0200, Sebastian Trüg wrote:
> Hmm, so now you ignore RDF?
> Don't get me wrong, it is your project, so in the end it is your decision.
> I am just a little confused why we have this wiki page then. :)

Im too busy (until mid-may) to comment on the spec in much detail

perhaps we can arrange an online discussion mid may to flesh this all
out

I have a few concerns with the nature of the proposed desktop file spec.

I agree its important the desktop file should be easily convertible to
rdf but we do want to eliminate the complexity (and extra overhead of
rdf) as much as possible from it - that is the point of having the
desktop file.

jamie.