Xesam meta-meta-data spec needs attention.

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen mikkel.kamstrup at gmail.com
Thu May 3 00:47:12 PDT 2007

2007/5/2, Jos van den Oever <jvdoever at gmail.com>:

> 2007/5/2, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen <mikkel.kamstrup at gmail.com>:
> > Let's  make it concrete - how about 14th of may 20.00 UTC? IRC-channel
> to be
> > determined.
>
> I dont see why we need an irc discussion and have it late too. IRC is
> too small and too fast for good discussion of such an important spec.
> This thread seems fine for me.

Well, I think meeting up on IRC would be good. IRC meeting stend to speed up
development. Any points/consensus should ofcourse go the the ML still.
So let's have a meeting ealier then, we can still have one at mid-may. This
monday at 20.00 UTC perhaps?

Generally I think we could start hanging out at #xesam at Freenode... I will
start to do that atleast (except I', pretty tied up until monday).

Cheers,
Mikkel