[XESAM] New meeting, date+time proposals please

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen mikkel.kamstrup at gmail.com
Wed May 16 07:24:57 PDT 2007

It was evident from the last meeting that we are badly in need of a meeting
where more search engines are represented. This basically boils down to
Pinot, Recoll and Beagle devs. Please chime in with date+time proposals ASAP
(this also goes to devs of other engines).

What we need to discuss in this meeting is:

 * rdf vs .desktop ontology

 * are categories and fields dependent or independent?

 * should we allow for multiple inheritance (ie multiple parents for
fields)?

Cheers,
Mikkel

PS: Evgeny don't forget to post the field def examples!