locale specific for .desktop

Takao Fujiwara Takao.Fujiwara at Sun.COM
Tue Oct 9 08:09:28 PDT 2007

Could you check the following is the explanation of Icon for Desktop Entry:

	 Icon to display in file manager, menus, etc. If the name is an absolute path, the given file will be used. If the name is not an absolute path, the algorithm described in the Icon Theme Specification will be used to locate the icon.

My understanding is your point is applied in case the name is not an absolute path, isn't it? And it seems the value of Icon is localestring in Desktop Entry.
Is it right?

fujiwara

Rodney Dawes さんは書きました: