Question on icon theme

fosstux fosstux at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 14:20:47 PDT 2007

Hi!

I'm brand new to icon desig  - but I've taken over the project organizing
part recently.

My question is:
Is there a more or less complete list of file names of icons that should be
included to make the theme adherent to the Tango Icon Naming Specification?

If yes, where?

Thanks.

Christopher
--
Windows = a 64 bit rewrite for a 32 bit extension to a 16 bit GUI on an
8 bit OS written for a 4 bit architecture by a 2 bit company who can't

fosstux.net, gallery.fosstux.net, games-check.info, my-wishes.info,
sis-club.net, aglug.net, glass-theme.net, forums.glass-theme.net,
lila-center.info, forums.lila-center.info, ixons.info