Apps Menu categories

Paul Bloch openartist at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 17:05:15 PDT 2008

Personally, I think this is a great idea.  To me it seems that is
becoming evident that the ecology of applications are defined by
"actions" viewing(resources)/creation(editing)/communication
(sharing).  And to intelligently organize applications into groups or
families that fit those functions for different fields is great design
and usability.  The ideal is to trace a natural path for people.  Not
to mention that these groupings will become international norms that
have their own internationally recognized pictograms.

Thanks for bringing it up.