JobViewServer specification proposal

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Sat Apr 26 07:58:17 PDT 2008

Hi Florent,

> If i understand correctly, you idea is to get ride of all progress bar
> of all applications and to have a common application for controlling
> this progress. This sound cool, but i don't think that this is the right
> approch, i'll do my best to explain why.

I probably misexplained myself. I completely think removing progresses bar of
all applications is a plain mistake.

What we said (I guess Aaron referred to that too) is that if the progress bar
is shown on the application too is up to the application developer. In any
case we try to remove those bar progresses.

Regards,
Rafael Fernández López.