remove from lists

Claire Schapiro cameosun at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 15:13:47 PDT 2008

Please remove me from ALL EMAIL LISTS.  I am getting too many to keep up with

Thank you

Claire M. Schapiro E.A.
CAMEO Enterprises Inc.
82 S. Mountain View Road
Chino Valley AZ 86323
928-636-9098
Tax Info at: Cameo at AzTaxPros.org

This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or privileged information. If you believe that you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail or by telephone and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.
IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: Tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is neither intended nor written to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or to promote, market or recommend to anyone a transaction or matter addressed in this communication.
This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18 U. S. C 2510-2521.