Address Book

Luka Čehovin luka.cehovin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 06:24:43 PST 2008

Hello everyone,

I hope this is the right place to ask this question:

Does anyone know if there exists a d-bus based address book daemon or
such an application is at least being worked on?

Let me elaborate that just in case: I am looking for an application
similar in function to Address Book on OSX, but perhaps even without
GUI. With d-bus becoming more and more popular such an application is
bound to appear sooner or later :)

I am not thinking about bloated stuff like Evolution or some specific
desktop environment related solutions (I think KDE has something like
that but i am not sure) but a small daemon that would manage users
contacts and provide them to other applications ... regardless of the
desktop environment.

Cheers,
--
Luka Čehovin