Icon names vs. emblems

John Tapsell johnflux at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 02:39:36 PDT 2008

2008/7/11 Matthias Clasen <mclasen at redhat.com>:
> [...]
<snip>
> I think file+symlink+unreadable would work ok. Leaving the details of
> how to handle multiple emblems up to the renderer implementation.

I really like the Matthias's idea of just having the naming scheme
extended to add emblems.

My only concern is that you can't specify where the emblem goes.  This
could be important for consistancy.  For example, I'm interested in
adding svn emblems for files.  This would look nicest if the svn
emblem is always in the same position

John