Elektra 0.7.0rc2

Markus Raab registry at markus-raab.org
Wed Mar 26 10:42:15 PDT 2008

Am Mittwoch, 26. März 2008 14:24 schrieben Sie:
> Apropos, do you have any plans to integrate it with GConf
> (gconf-backend-elektra, needs designing a way to store comments and
> translations of comments and user-specific /home support).

There is a gconf backend without maintainer.

I know there would be a huge variety of backends that would be great, but I
concentrate on the core, kdb-tool and autoconf system at the moment.

For ideas and implementations of backends, see
http://www.libelektra.org/Backends

thank you
Markus Raab