Menu spec: ordering inlined items

Vincent Untz vuntz at gnome.org
Mon May 19 02:54:47 PDT 2008

Le samedi 17 mai 2008, à 17:03 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> However, there's a kind of conflict between the way we handle the header
> and the inline elements, and the order of the merge we're supposed to
> have: we end with ItemA1 before MenuB. But I can't see any other way to
> have a header that "works". If everybody is fine with this, we should
> probably document it in the spec.

Actually, it is defined in the spec:

"If the inline attribute is "true" the menu that is referenced may be
copied into the current menu at the current point instead of being
inserted as sub-menu of the current menu."

Note the "at the current point". But I think it's wrong, and the
behavior proposed in my earlier mail sounds better to me.

Opinions?

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.