[patch] Formatting in desktop entry spec makes meaning unclear

Simon McVittie simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Wed Sep 10 05:46:41 PDT 2008

The typography of the Desktop Entry Spec makes it ambiguous whether dots
are allowed in key names (reading the markup indicates that they're not,
but the character class is at the end of a sentence, so the full stop that
ends the sentence looks as though it might be part of the character class).

I attach a patch that re-words the text so the character class is in the middle
of the sentence. Could someone review this and commit it if approved?

(Is CVS (ugh) still the canonical location for the desktop entry spec?
The patch is against CVS, since I couldn't find a svn or git repository
for it.)

    Simon