Icon theme spec on the website

Rodney Dawes dobey.pwns at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 14:37:14 PDT 2008

Do you know of some way to make the "-latest.html" link get generated
from the spec in cvs, rather than just pointing at the latest version
that was released? There hasn't been a "release" since the 0.8 version
of the spec.

I suppose I can make an 0.9 version if there is some immediate pressing
need to do so.

-- Rodney