Shared Mime spec: overriding globs locally

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Apr 8 07:13:54 PDT 2009

On Wednesday 08 April 2009, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-04-08 at 12:19 +0200, David Faure wrote:
> >
> > Spec updated. New patch attached.
> > Waiting for your green light before committing.
>
> Looks good to me. Maybe we should mention that __NOGLOBS__ and
> __NOMAGIC__ are listed before any real items, as this would make it
> easier for parsers.

OK, I added the sentence
"In a given globs2 file, the __NOGLOBS__ line for a given mimetype is
always written out before any other globs for this mimetype."

For magic it was already said, more or less, with the sentence
"This can be followed by other magic rules for the mimetype".

Spec change committed to CVS.