startup-notification moved to git + XCB backend

Vincent Untz vuntz at gnome.org
Tue Apr 14 07:22:42 PDT 2009

Le vendredi 03 avril 2009, à 16:45 +0200, Julien Danjou a écrit :
> In the meantime, I've also pushed my set of patches adding support for
> XCB[2] as a backend.

It appears there's no startup-notification product in bugzilla, so...

The doc for the new XCB API could probably be a bit more explicit. Eg:

 + the docs for sn_display_new and sn_xcb_display_new are identical
 + it should be specified that sn_display_get_x_connection() is XCB-only

Thanks,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.