Window icon corner

David A Benjamin davidben at MIT.EDU
Fri Dec 18 10:28:09 PST 2009

You may find the code in KWindowSystem more directly useful, as it also
uses the Qt library. Depending on your project's requirements you may even
be able just link to libkdeui and use it directly. (It should also support
other platforms should you wish to be portable.)

The X11 code is here[1]. activeWindow and icon should be what you want.
The documentation is here[2].

[1] http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/kdeui/windowmanagement/kwindowsystem_x11.cpp?revision=HEAD&view=markup
[2] http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdelibs-apidocs/kdeui/html/classKWindowSystem.html

David