feature request :libverbose:library for channeling verbose information

John Tapsell johnflux at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 18:48:05 PST 2009

2009/2/25 Lucian Carleti <crateraq at gmail.com>:
> Hello
>

> A lot of programs directs all verbose to command line interface.
> A library which redirects  (and organize in level , fatal or non fatal ) all
> verbose information to Graphical user interface can be good .

KDE already has all the necessary information.  kDebug() is called for
debug information, kWarning() for warnings, and kFatal() for fatal
messages.  We even track where the information comes from (see
kdebugdialog).

It would just require someone to redirect this information somehow and
display it in a GUI.

John