"minimal list of must have icons"

Rodney Dawes dobey.pwns at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 09:45:45 PST 2009

The Icon Naming Specification itself only provides the minimal list of
names. I've changed the text you referenced, to clarify this, in CVS.
There will be addendums to provide lists of names for extra icons, such
as devices[1] and MIME types.

The names in the spec itself are intended to be the base set, and thus
what everything falls back to, and so should be the priority when
creating a new theme.

-- Rodney

[1] http://people.freedesktop.org/~dobey/device-names.txt