startup-notification XCB support

Christian Rose menthos at menthos.com
Thu Jan 29 13:12:11 PST 2009

On 1/29/09, Julien Danjou <julien at danjou.info> wrote:
>  As promised, I've worked on a port of startup-notification lib to XCB.
>  The patches are sent to this list and are available in my git repository

Couldn't you just attach the patches to an appropriate bug report at
http://bugs.freedesktop.org ?

I figure I'm not alone in seriously considering unsubscribing from the
list if the patch spam continues. Discussion and links to relevant bug
reports is entirely on-topic on most mailing lists, but unnecessary
patch spamming is an entirely different beast.

Christian