Summary of the fdo disussion at GCDS

Olivier Goffart ogoffart at kde.org
Thu Jul 9 03:55:01 PDT 2009

Le Thursday 09 July 2009, Aaron J. Seigo a écrit :
> points of contact and decision making are not necessarily the same thing.
> our release team has enough to do as it is, [...]

The role of the 'release manager' would be to read the mailing list, and
forward or delegate the discution and decision to the right person.

Not everyone read xdg mailinglist. The hard thing is to contact the right
person.

the word 'release manager' has been used there, but it may be anyone we trust.